Kappa Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Island

This is a Total Drama Island RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danielle's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brucey
Admin
Brucey

Number of posts : 392

Danielle's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Danielle's Confessional   Danielle's Confessional I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Danielle
Back to top Go down
https://kappaisland.forumotion.net
Danielle

Danielle

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's Confessional   Danielle's Confessional I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 am

"So,the teams were chosen...I am now part of Brooke's team.It's not the end of the world to me,because I'm quite flexible and I can adapt,but I don't know any of my new teammates yet,so it will be hard for me to know who I can trust and who I should avoid."
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's Confessional   Danielle's Confessional I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:26 am

"I think I did pretty good at the dodgeball challenge,considering I don't like the game.I'm sorry for the ones that got out because of me,but it wasn't anything personal."
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's Confessional   Danielle's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:27 am

"For the next challenge,we've been divided in teams of two players,which is quite interesting,considering that each team has a toad and a koala.I'm with Josh,which I don't know very well,but who seems nice."
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's Confessional   Danielle's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:01 am

"Darn it!I didn't pass Alligator Alley.I hope this day doesn't get worse..."
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's Confessional   Danielle's Confessional I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:13 am

"Looks like our team won again.Good job,Tyler!I'm a bit upset that I didn't pass the first part of the challenge,but I'll try to do my best at the next challenge."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danielle's Confessional   Danielle's Confessional I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danielle's Confessional
Page 1 of 1