Kappa Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Island

This is a Total Drama Island RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brucey
Admin
Brucey

Number of posts : 392

Will's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Will's Confessional   Will's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:12 am

Will's Confessional Polqzm7tah

Will
Back to top Go down
https://kappaisland.forumotion.net
William

William

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Will's Confessional   Will's Confessional I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Sweet first one to have a confessional. Of course I thought we were going to only have one, but whatever. This is cool too
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Will's Confessional   Will's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Well this challenge is enduing up really boring because it's not going as fast as it could. Whatever. The only thing that confuses me is that Brooke isn't getting any points... how?
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Will's Confessional   Will's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:38 am

WEll, I was lucky enough to be one of the captains.

This puts me in a really good spot, but at the same time, it puts me in an awkward spot too. I don't want to pick someone and then have Brooke pick someone that I'd want on my team.

Also if i pick the wrong team, then that would suck cause they might get rid of me cause i picked the team.

I guess I can put this out there: Brooke, would it be a good idea to split the brother-sister act? Seems it would be best for the two. And possibly our teams if they get too annoyed with each other.

I also know who i want first for my team. I have a pick if it's a gender pick (boys pick girls, girls pick boys). I also have a pick if it's free-for-all. I wonder who's going to go first.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Will's Confessional   Will's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:55 pm

well, I picked Nick. I think that was a good move cause he is one of the srtongest people in challenges.

Plus I'm happy that Admin let me pick first.
I thought it would be fair cause Brooke won the challenge. and got all that food.. Jealous
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Will's Confessional   Will's Confessional I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Well I'm not enjoying the challenge because for the most part Tyler and I are missing the times when it's important to be on. He is in a later time zone, and he gots on at around the time i geet home because I have a life.
I don't think it's fair if we aren't home to actually compete.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Will's Confessional   Will's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:27 pm

"Well, another player from our teamis gone. This sucks too cause now we are three people less than the other team. I should've votd for someone on the other team though. It didn't occur to me until after the ceremony
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Will's Confessional   Will's Confessional I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:53 pm

"well, we're going to be on different teams. Though I dont mind it. Mix up the teams. I'm on Brooke's team. Not bad. she's a good competitor. I do not enjoy her tactics."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will's Confessional   Will's Confessional I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will's Confessional
Page 1 of 1