Kappa Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Island

This is a Total Drama Island RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyler's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brucey
Admin
Brucey

Number of posts : 392

Tyler's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Tyler's Confessional   Tyler's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:13 am

Tyler's Confessional Polqzm7tah

Tyler
Back to top Go down
https://kappaisland.forumotion.net
tyler

tyler

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's Confessional   Tyler's Confessional I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Tyler: well everyone is here and im starting to meet some cool people. No one has even mentioned about my clown outfit which is good i guesse. I dont really want them to know that im hoping to become a clown and i need the money to help me advance my carrear but w/e. im here to have fun also and thats what ill do.
Back to top Go down
tyler

tyler

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's Confessional   Tyler's Confessional I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Well this sucks...for the first dodgeball round i looked around like 30 seconds in and i relized i was last man standing...so i thought that if i pulled my whicked move off i whould win it for our team...but sadley...mj hit me in the head and knocked me out for a second but im ready for the 3rd and 4th round
Back to top Go down
tyler

tyler

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's Confessional   Tyler's Confessional I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:03 pm

SWEET...our team is awosme...we all worked well in the challange that if we do lose one...i wont want to vote any of them out cause there are all frienly...or atleast the ones i talked to. Hopfully our team keeps winning and we can stay together.
Back to top Go down
tyler

tyler

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's Confessional   Tyler's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:58 am

Well for this challange, people were split up into teams of 2 and i was with will. We were doing pretty well in the challange but we ended up getting shot during the hunting challange but we had fun. For this elemination ceremony i had no clue you to vote for cause i havent had time to talk to anyone.
Back to top Go down
tyler

tyler

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's Confessional   Tyler's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Well the next challange has began...i started after a couple people and a passsed a few and cought up to the others but know we have to wait for the rest of them i think? unless if you fail to get pass them alliagtors which means your out....technically i have no stinky clue but what ever as long as i get red or pink my luckey coulours im happy.
Back to top Go down
tyler

tyler

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's Confessional   Tyler's Confessional I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:30 pm

WOAH i acctually won a challange...i didnt think i was going to win cause i aint that luckey but im glad i won even thou i dont get a speacial prize. "sad face at the camera" Well what ever...i helped our team atleast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's Confessional   Tyler's Confessional I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyler's Confessional
Page 1 of 1