Kappa Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Island

This is a Total Drama Island RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brooke's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brucey
Admin
Brucey

Number of posts : 392

Brooke's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:21 am

Brooke's Confessional Polqzm7tah

Brooke
Back to top Go down
https://kappaisland.forumotion.net
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:17 pm

"So yeah teams...I'm afraid to say who I don't want on my team, because then Brucey might put them on my team for fun, so I'm just going to say who I want. I want Nick or Brody because they seem strong, but someone fun like Sky or Tyler will due to. I guess i'd need a girl to be close friends with so I'd say either Nana or MJ."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:46 am

"For the hunting challenge, i'm not getting trapped in any of the traps. Either i'm too good at this challenge or somethings up and someone's letting me win... But whose complaining?"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:02 pm

"So I win the challenge and im happy. I won, I get to be a team captain, I even got a buffet of all my favorites foods prepared by some special chef. Life is good."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:40 pm

"So I don't even get to pick my team because I was taking too long to decide and by the time I knew it Will picked all his players. So I'm left with all the worst players. But alteast I know if we lose a challenge, we can pick them off first...unless they gain up on us...uh-oh"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:49 pm

"We win the dodgeball challenge thing, so that means our entire team is safe. The fiesty toads have to vote off on person. Unless thiers a twist and some crew member gets voted off -_-"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:09 pm

"I partnered up with Amber for the camping challenge, and this is good. We've had our differences on past reality shows (referring to tdi gauntlet. go thier if you wanna see lol.). But at the end i'm happy im partners with her, because if we screw up, people will vote her off between us two, since she's clearly the more weaker player."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:54 pm

"I'm out of the challenge because me and Amber failed to show up to the bridge on time, which I think is really stupid, because on the past reality shows i've been on, I was given some sort of deadline and this time thier wasn't. I blame Amber for not crossing, even though she was thier when we needed to cross. I got partnered up with one of the worst players here, which is also pretty unfair. I don't see why we couldn't pick our own partners, or why Brucey didn't tell us how we were paired up. And our we still on teams? Last challenge we were, this challenge we arn't?"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:56 pm

"New teams, and I'm still a Koala. I'm glad because my team was horrible. I don't even know how we won challenges. My new team so far is a lot better. Now alls I want on my team are Danielle, Sky, Mandy, or Carly. Thier easier to get along with and know what thier doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's Confessional   Brooke's Confessional I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke's Confessional
Page 1 of 1