Kappa Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Island

This is a Total Drama Island RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick's Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brucey
Admin
Brucey

Number of posts : 392

Nick's Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:11 am

Nick's Confessional Polqzm7tah

Nick
Back to top Go down
https://kappaisland.forumotion.net
Nick L

Nick L

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:29 am

Well, so far, this place is pretty cool, I don't really see anyone though, besides my roommates that is, this should be pretty fun, hopefully what happened last season won't happen this season...
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:54 pm

*takes a deep breath* Well, we still don't have teams... I guess that's kinda depressing, cause we could be making friends with our enemies and not even know it... kinda sucks I guess, it'd be cool if I had some people I actually LIKE on my team... unlike last season... or that last show I was on, where you were divided by gender... I hated so many people... hopefully it doesn't turn out that way this time, but I guess that's not up to me, now is it? *gets up and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Well, at least me and Nana are safe, it's still a mystery for Tyler... hopefully he can get away, otherwise we only have 2 people left, not great odds in a challenge like this.... but, Team A is still gonna win
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Oh joy! I'm already in the bottom!! What an excellent challenge! Rolling Eyes
Whatever... as long as I don't leave, I'm fine
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:37 am

Will and Brooke are captains... I'm probably gonna get picked early, considering I'm friends with both of them and I'm a strong competitor, I really don't care who's team I'm on as long as I don't get picked last, but then again, I don't want my team to suck and only have like one or two people that actually do the challenges... but, I guess that'd be cool, cause I know I wouldn't be voted out....
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Will's team is looking very good so far, I think we could win a lot, and I already know what's going to happen to the teams, so I know who I'm voting for first
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Toads have this challenge in the bag, Koalas can't do anything with the teams they put together, I mean, I was the only Toad to get out in Round 1, kinda sad when ya think about it
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:12 pm

This challenge is taking longer than it should, but, at least the Toads are winning, can't wait to see who the Koalas vote off
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Scratch that, we're gonna lose, probably, at least we tried...
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Oh joy, we get teams for this challenge, and I'm with Mandy, not so bad, better than what Brooke got...
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Well, this challenge is finally starting to progress, and I think Mandy and I will do very well in it, at the very least, we won't come in last for it
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Well, I've used up my chances, it's up to Mandy now, hopefully she can pull through, hate to come this far and lose so suddenly
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Awesome- Mandy and I won the challenge
Not Awesome- A Toad goes home

Don't Win-Loses suck?
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:16 pm

So, uhh, yea, 3 members down, and Cire blames his team for losing... umm, last I checked, last challenge, we weren't in our teams....
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Gee, how fair, no one sits out this challenge, and the stronger team wins, hmmm... what a coincidence...
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Awesome, team of one... Time to make the best out of this situation... Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Confessional   Nick's Confessional I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick's Confessional
Page 1 of 1