Kappa Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Island

This is a Total Drama Island RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls Trailer 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brucey
Admin
Brucey

Number of posts : 392

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:00 pm

up to 4-5
Girls Trailer 2 Pjy3dapd0l

Last edited by Brucey on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kappaisland.forumotion.net
Nana! ^_^

Nana! ^_^

Number of posts : 46

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:45 pm

"I think I'll stay here for now since the other trailer is almost filled up...." *Nana tosses her stuff on the bed closest to the window*
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Number of posts : 66

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Carly knocks on the door before she walks in. "Hey Nana do you want to share a room with me, Mandy, and Brooke? There's still one more bed open, so if you want to you can come in there instead of staying in here."
Back to top Go down
Nana! ^_^

Nana! ^_^

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:26 pm

"Nah, thanks anyway Carly, but I think I'll stay here"
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Number of posts : 66

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:47 pm

"Okay then! Bye." Carly walks out of the trailer, and back to her own.
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

Number of posts : 29

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:42 am

Danielle walks in and puts her stuff on a bed.
"Hi!I'm Danielle.I guess we'll be roommates."
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Number of posts : 60

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Brooke brings her luggage into the trailer. "Hey. I decided I'd rahter room with you girls, instead of the others. So which bed is mine?"
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:42 pm

"Well,they're still 3 available.It's up to you,new roommate!"
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 pm

"Kay, I'll take this one." Brooke points to the bed closest to Danielle. "Oh that's a really nice top. I absolutely fell in love with it. L-O-V-E, Love!"
Back to top Go down
Nana! ^_^

Nana! ^_^

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:18 pm

*Nana sits on her bed and over hears Danielle and Brooke talking about real girly stuff*
"You know I might not get use to this so I think I'll go somewhere else.."
*Nana leaves the room with her stuff*
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:22 pm

"So what's going on with Sky. I heard a rumor that he likes you. You know he liked me on the last reality show (website) we were on together, until I found out he only pretended to like me so I don't vote him. He basically played me. If I were you Danielle, I'd watch out for him."
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:17 am

"Weird,I haven't even had a chance to talk to Sky since I arrived.I think it's just a rumor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Trailer 2   Girls Trailer 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Trailer 2
Page 1 of 1