Kappa Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Island

This is a Total Drama Island RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sky's Confeshinel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 60

Sky's Confeshinel Empty
PostSubject: Sky's Confeshinel   Sky's Confeshinel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:26 pm

My team? I dunno Id take anyone who likes me. I don't really care about if they're mean to others or not as long as Im, friends with them i dont care. But anyway Johnny and his sister are fighting, honestly i dont really know who picks on who, they fight with eachother. Johnny seems like hes trying to intimidate people by being mean. Not working.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Sky's Confeshinel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's Confeshinel   Sky's Confeshinel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:36 am

Crap im out. God i feel pathetic. Oh well i can still support my team. Brookes Cynacism towards us really doesn't help at all though
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Sky's Confeshinel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's Confeshinel   Sky's Confeshinel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:30 pm

"Okay so that Danielle girl is REALLY cute. I don't really know her well yet and I don't think she knows me." Sky sighs "Oh well. Well see what happens" said Sky thinking about something "I'm pretty happy to have made it to a color. I hope i get immunity it would be pretty cool. Oh the play? I dunno i dont think anyones interested anymore ill just let it go" said Sky leaving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky's Confeshinel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's Confeshinel   Sky's Confeshinel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky's Confeshinel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kappa Island :: Island Places :: Confessionals-
Jump to: