Kappa Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Island

This is a Total Drama Island RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voting Ceremony 4

Go down 
+4
Nick L
tyler
Carly
Brucey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brucey
Admin
Brucey

Number of posts : 392

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Welcome Toads AGAIN to the Voting ceremony. Dang! You need to start winning! You have 24 hours to send in your votes.
Back to top Go down
https://kappaisland.forumotion.net
Carly

Carly

Number of posts : 66

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Carly marks her seat in the audiance so that nobody can take it tomorrow during the voting ceremony. "I can't wait to watch another Toad go home, too bad for them."
Back to top Go down
tyler

tyler

Number of posts : 54

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Tyler: Got nothing better to do so ill come wait here cause im excitded for the person who is going home.
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

Number of posts : 109

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:00 pm

This is getting really annoying.... why do we lose? Why are we 3, almost 4 members down? Why does no one try to make challenges even the SLIGHTEST bit fair?
Back to top Go down
Nana! ^_^

Nana! ^_^

Number of posts : 46

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:06 pm

"Nick, chill, we'll get the Koalas next time..."
Back to top Go down
William

William

Number of posts : 64

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:39 am

"you can only hope Nana"

Will casts his vote
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 60

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Winnings nice. I <3 my team Very Happy *hugs team*
Back to top Go down
Demon

Demon

Number of posts : 53

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:04 pm

"I don't hug guys." Demon says as he backs away from Sky.
Back to top Go down
Brucey
Admin
Brucey

Number of posts : 392

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Brucey: Okay welcome contestants and viewers to the voting ceremony. I know everyone wants a dramatic ceremony tonight, but it's just too obvious on who's going home. So why don't we just bring her down right now....Voting Ceremony 4 38ab362 Amber! I'm sorry Amber but you have to go now. As for everyone else, you get to enjoy being here for another challenge!
Brucey signing out!
Back to top Go down
https://kappaisland.forumotion.net
Nick L

Nick L

Number of posts : 109

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Sai Yonara!
Back to top Go down
Nana! ^_^

Nana! ^_^

Number of posts : 46

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:31 pm

"See Ya Amber..."
Back to top Go down
tyler

tyler

Number of posts : 54

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Tyler: Cya amber "he says with a smirck"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting Ceremony 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Ceremony 4   Voting Ceremony 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting Ceremony 4
Page 1 of 1