Kappa Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Island

This is a Total Drama Island RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you afraid of???

Go down 
+9
Johnny
Sky
James
BrookeBaby
Nick L
Demon
Carly
Brodoin15
Nana! ^_^
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana! ^_^

Nana! ^_^

Number of posts : 46

What are you afraid of??? Empty
PostSubject: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Lets take a stroll down the first TDI and do what the other campers did!! What's your phobia???
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Neophobia, which is the fear of new things and big changes.

I'm also afraid of scorpions... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Asian_forest_scorpion_in_Khao_Yai_National_Park.JPG *shivers*
Back to top Go down
Carly

Carly

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:02 pm

I'm afreaid of a bad hair day! OMG just imagine wearing hideous clothes with BAD HAIR!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Demon

Demon

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:09 pm

I'm afraid of goodie two shoe preps, some of them are really scary. (Kidding)
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Acrophobia- Fear of heights (though I think I out grew it lol)
Aichmophobia- Fear of needles and pointed objects (kinda... I don't like them, but idk if I would call it a phobia)
Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders (if u've got bit by one, u'd understand)
Cleisiophobia- Fear of being locked in an enclosed space (I have nothing to say about this one...)
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words (not really, just wanted to post it cause it's ironic)
Back to top Go down
Nana! ^_^

Nana! ^_^

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:15 pm

"Im afraid of basements and attics....but only when its like dark in there...I wouldnt make it if I were in one alone..."

"Im also afraid of ghosts and spirits...the bad ones at least."
Back to top Go down
Nick L

Nick L

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Ecophobia- Fear of home (the house I used to live in, looks like the house in The Grudge, the house I live in now, looks like the house in The Strangers.... and I hate horror films, irony isn't awesome here)
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:46 pm

I'm afraid of crazy, pyschotic killers or like the saw person. Isn't that scare? Some weird person kidnapping you and making you play a game to survive.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Number of posts : 58
Location : On the border of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Idaho, and Missouri.

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Let's see..
1. Spiders
2. Being in the woods at night
3. (This one may sound stupid) Horror movies.. I can barely watch any of them!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:49 pm

I hate being alone. I always get this really weird feeling like im being watched.

Also when im driving i sometimes start to imagine like "What if i crashed and i died a gruesome death and ended up killing my passenger too. Or what if i survived and my passenger dident"

I get kinda nervous. But then i put on music
xD
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Amberphobia= The fear of my sister Amber! Joking, there is no such thing as Amberphobia anyways, but I wish there was...and I won't admit what I'm afraid of because it's embarrassing... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
XxXAnimalLoverXxX

XxXAnimalLoverXxX

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Johnny wrote:
Amberphobia= The fear of my sister Amber! Joking, there is no such thing as Amberphobia anyways, but I wish there was...and I won't admit what I'm afraid of because it's embarrassing... Embarassed
Ha, ha, ha... Rolling Eyes Real mature, Johnny, curse the day we were both born and I will tell the others what your fear is if you don't stop being idiotic ...I'm afraid of spiders. *shudders*
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:47 am

Snakes! OMG, they creep me out, why? Because, one time when I was little, I saw a snake, and it creeps me out like heck. And don't mind Amber and Johnny, they ALWAYS argue. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://idonthaveawebsite.com/
Cire

Cire

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Owls! they are so freaky the way they turn their heads all the way aroun and look at you with their GIANT eyes and go hoo hoo its so freaky!
Back to top Go down
William

William

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:30 pm

well i can't really say I'm afraid of it, but I usually can get myself through it. Except being alone in a house, and hearing noises. Just creeps me out. Even when all the lights are on.

I also do not enjoy enclosed areas in which I can't move my arms. (because they are stuck by my sides) usually only happens in dreams. I'm going through like a small tunnel and it gets smaller and i get stuck with my arms away from my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you afraid of???   What are you afraid of??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you afraid of???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kappa Island :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: