Kappa Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa Island

This is a Total Drama Island RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Hall: Meals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brucey
Admin
Brucey

Number of posts : 392

Main Hall: Meals Empty
PostSubject: Main Hall: Meals   Main Hall: Meals I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:12 pm

"this is where you come to eat your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and some snacks too.
Back to top Go down
https://kappaisland.forumotion.net
William

William

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Main Hall: Meals   Main Hall: Meals I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:29 pm

"I havent eaten in so long!" -Apprently I'm the first one here to eat too.

Will goes up to the line and grabs a tray. "At least the food doesn't look terrible. It looks like what a normal cafeteria would serve."

Will grabs a roll, some of the lasagna, and some applesauce. He also goes to the end and grabs a ham italian.

Will sits down wondering if anyone will come and eat too.
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Main Hall: Meals   Main Hall: Meals I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:36 am

Danielle enters the cafeteria.She fills her plate and sees Will.She waves friendly and then sits at a table near the window.
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Main Hall: Meals   Main Hall: Meals I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:07 pm

"Hey Danielle, can I sit with you. Oh btw I just LOVE that top!"

Last edited by brookebaby on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Main Hall: Meals   Main Hall: Meals I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 pm

"Sure,Brooke.Thanks,I like your top,too.It matches your shade of lipstick."Danielle said smiling.
Back to top Go down
BrookeBaby

BrookeBaby

PostSubject: Re: Main Hall: Meals   Main Hall: Meals I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:30 pm

"Well I like your hair barrette/pin. This looks like the start of a beautiful friendship, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Main Hall: Meals   Main Hall: Meals I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Danielle smiled and took a bite out of her salad.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Main Hall: Meals   Main Hall: Meals I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Sky fills his plate and looks around for a table to sit at. He notices the two pretty girls complimenting eachother and then he notices Will eating alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Hall: Meals   Main Hall: Meals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Hall: Meals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kappa Island :: Island Places :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: